Search

Loading...

♥Copyright Protected♥

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

♥ Forever Me ♥

♥ CT's I Design For♥

♥Proud Member♥


♥I am Licensed with...♥

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

♥Special Licenses ♥

♥ CU License ♥

♥ Follow Me ♥

♥Free Fonts♥

♥Show Some Love♥

Friday, April 29, 2011
SUPPLIES NEEDED

TUBE OF CHOICE: I used the awesome artwork of Lorenzo Sperlonga. 
You must have a license to use his art.
You can find this art and get your license HERE.

SCRAPKIT:  Wild at Heart by Designs by Sarah
You can find it HERE.

FONT OF CHOICE: I used Delilah

I used Photoshop for this tut.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Let's have some fun!
Open a canvas, transparent background, 650x650 pixels.

Open sb-frame5.
Place in center of canvas.
Open sb-frame4.
Center on top of sb-frame04.
Open sb-frame1
Ok. Now we're gonna make these frames look interlaced.
Open your tube and place where you like.
Now duplicate sb-frame5.
Move this layer on top of your tube.
Keeping this layer highlighted,
Erase the parts of this frame
where frame1 fish charm is (to the left)
and where the upper left corner of frame4 is.
Erase the top part just right of the heart's dip.
It should now look like frame1 interlaces with the other frames.

These next layers will go behind all the frames.
Open sb-pp10.
Set the Opacity to 80%.
(You'll find this in the upper right corner of your layer palette.)
Grab your eraser and erase paper around the edges.
Open sb-noisy splat.
Place where you like.
Open sb-stars 2.
Place this where you like.

On top of the frame1 and under the tube,
I placed these elements:
sb-collar1
sb-ribbon2
sb-bow3
sb-bow1
sb-collar2
sb-pawprint charm
Place your elements wherever you like.
I added a drop shadow to the elements.

On top of all the layers,
I placed sb-wordart2.
I added Stroke, 3 outside, bright pink
and a drop shadow.

When you're happy with your sig,
Make a new layer.
Type your name in the font of your choice.
I used black and copied the layer style of wordart2.

MOST IMPORTANT!!
You must now do this:
Put the artist's name, website, and your license number
of the tube you used on the siggy!!
Add your name (ie: Designed by Your Name) behind this info.
Make sure this info is legible and clearly seen.

Save as PSD to maintain layers.
Then save as PNG, remembering to use a number behind your sig title.
YOU'RE DONE!!
I hope you had fun with this tut!
HUGS!

*This tut was created by me, Redneck Tuts by Savage. 
Any resemblance  to any other is purely coincidental.*
Artist: ©Lorenzo Sperlonga www.lorenzosperlonga.com 
CDO-1116


1 comment:

♥Tribute to Rieka♥

To honor Rieka and all she has blessed me with, I will be leaving all my tuts that I have written with her kits on my blog. They are not coming down. Even though her kits are no longer available, the tuts I wrote using them are my tribute to her. Hopefully, they will inspire you the way Rieka inspired me. Love You, Rieka! You'll be forever in my heart.♥

About Me

My Photo
Savage
Hi Ya'll! I'm Savage and I'd like to welcome you to Redneck Tuts. These are not your ordinary tuts, as they are geared toward those of us that don't have "working knowledge" of Photoshop or PSP. My tuts are all done in PS. They are designed to show you different techniques that you may not know. I hope you learn something that you can use in your creations in the future. Please, just have fun and put your own spin on these tuts. Be original and shine! Love Ya! ♥
View my complete profile

♥Luv is Nice♥

♥ Followers ♥

♥ Gotta Luv These! ♥

Photobucket

♥Awesome Tuts♥

Photobucket

♥My Faces♥

♥My Blog Awards♥

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.