♥ Labels ♥
- Animated (2)
- ANIMATED TUTS (42)
- Awards (4)
- Blog Header Tuts (1)
- Cluster Frames (5)
- CT Tags (17)
- Edelweiss Design (2)
- FACEBOOK HEADER TUTS (1)
- FORUM SET TUTS (2)
- FTU TUTS (14)
- Irish Princess Designs (3)
- Mary's Designs (1)
- Masks (17)
- PicsForDesign (1)
- PS*Tips (6)
- PTU (8)
- PTU TUTS (158)
- RenderArtWorld (3)
- SensibilityScrapping (1)
- ShowOffTags (11)
- TADD (6)
- Tag using Cluster Frame (1)
- Templates (22)
- Tuts Using MASKS (4)
- Wallpapers (1)
- WordArt (5)
♥Stuff I Use♥
Sunday, May 29, 2011
TUBE OF CHOICE: I used the awesome artwork of Keith Garvey.
I used two different tubes, one a Close Up.
You must have a license to use this art.
You can find his art and get your license HERE.
SCRAPKIT: Be a Star Collab by Rieka Rafita & Roo.
This is a PTU kit. You can find it HERE.
FONT OF CHOICE: I used Star Hound.
I used Photoshop for this tut.
Let's have some fun!
Open a canvas, transparent background, 700x700 pixels.
Open element, e23.
Reduce size to 80%.
Place a little off center to the left on the canvas.
Open your tube (not the close up).
Place this behind the piano keys.
Place the disco ball behind your tube.
This star layer goes on top of e62
and behind your tube.
Place the records at the bottom of your canvas
behind the piano keys.
Use my tag as a guide.
Resize to 75%.
Place on top records.
On top of e23
I placed these elements:
e98, resize to 40%
e67, resize to 40%, flip Horizontally
e80, resize to80%
e12, resize to 40%
Now open your close up tube.
My close up tube was already transparent.
If yours is not,
just play with the Opacity setting
located in the upper right corner
of your layer palette.
You may want to try Opacity at 50 -75%.
Erase any excess tube below the Be a Star banner.
Duplicate your close up layer.
Place a drop shadow on everything
except your close up tube
Resize your siggy to your liking.
Make a new layer on top of all layers.
Type the name you want in the font you want.
I added Bevel and Emboss
with these settings...
Next I added Stroke.
Outside, 3, color: cfcfc0
You must now do this:
Put the artist's name, website, and your license number
of the tube you used on the siggy!!
Add your name (ie: Designed by Your Name) behind this info.
Make sure this info is legible and clearly seen.
Save as PSD to maintain layers.
Then save as PNG, remembering to use a number behind your sig title.
I hope you had fun with this tut!
*This tut was created by me, Redneck Tuts by Savage.
Any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.*
Artist: ©Keith Garvey www.garvgraphx.com PTE0041
♥Tribute to Rieka♥
To honor Rieka and all she has blessed me with, I will be leaving all my tuts that I have written with her kits on my blog. They are not coming down. Even though her kits are no longer available, the tuts I wrote using them are my tribute to her. Hopefully, they will inspire you the way Rieka inspired me. Love You, Rieka! You'll be forever in my heart.♥
- Hi Ya'll! I'm Savage and I'd like to welcome you to Redneck Tuts. These are not your ordinary tuts, as they are geared toward those of us that don't have "working knowledge" of Photoshop or PSP. My tuts are all done in PS. They are designed to show you different techniques that you may not know. I hope you learn something that you can use in your creations in the future. Please, just have fun and put your own spin on these tuts. Be original and shine! Love Ya! ♥
- ► 2012 (45)
- ♥WHOO HOO! I Got Another Award!♥
- ♥OMG! GIFT FROM KANDI KISSEZ♥
- ♥BEAUTIFUL BITCH TAGGIE by SOPHIA♥
- FEELIN FLIRTY
- BE A STAR (PTU)
- ROCK ME TUT (PTU)
- ♥WHOO HOO! I Got An Award!♥
- REALITY CHECK TAGGIE BY LESLIE ANN
- SEXY CRAZY COOL TAG BY IRIS
- EMO GLAM TUT (FTU)
- COME HITHER TUT (PTU)
- TOO DAMN SEXY
- PIECE OF HEAVEN (FTU)
- SEXY CRAZY COOL TUT (FTU)
- WANTED TUT (PTU)
- Beautifully Gothic Taggie by Iris
- STRIP N GO NAKED!
- KICKIN BACK TUT (PTU)
- Beautiful Bitch Tag by Jenny's Designz
- FRESHIE LIME TUT (PTU)
- GRAB YA TUT (PTU)
- HIGH MAINTENANCE TUT (PTU)
- REALITY CHECK
- SUN KISSED TUT (PTU)
- Beautifully Gothic
- Beautiful Bitch
- ▼ May (28)
|This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.|