♥Copyright Protected♥

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

♥ Forever Me ♥

♥ MY FORUM ♥

♥ CT's I Design For♥



♥Proud Member♥

♥I am Licensed with...♥

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

♥Special Licenses ♥

♥ CU License ♥

♥ Follow Me ♥

♥Free Fonts♥

♥Show Some Love♥

Saturday, August 13, 2011

SUPPLIES NEEDED

TUBE OF CHOICE: I used the awesome artwork of
Keith Garvey.
I used a Close Up tube.
You must have a license to use this art.
You can find Keith's art
and get a license HERE.

SCRAPKIT: Girls of PMTWS Collab 
You can find it HERE.

FONT OF CHOICE: I used Champange.
I used Photoshop for this tut.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Let's have some fun!
Open a new canvas, 700x700.
Transparent background.
Use my taggie as a guide for placement of elements.

Open paper9.
Resize to 90%.
Center on canvas.

Open print1..
Center on canvas.
Open frame3.
Center.
Open your tube.
Place inside frame3.
Highlight frame layer.
Erase any frame that covers
your tube's head.

Use my tag as a guide for placement of these elements:
bridge1
leaves1, resize to 50%
Duplicate this layer.
Flip Horizontally.
leaves3, resize to 50%
flower5, resize to 35%
Duplicate this layer.
Place each flower on top of leaves.
butterfly1, resize to 35%
scatter2
scatter3
hearts2, resize to 50%
hearts3, resize to 50%
bow2, resize to 50%

Place a drop shadow on your layers.
I did not place a drop shadow on
print1 and paper.

Highlight paper layer.
Use a soft edged eraser and
erase around the edges of the frame.

Resize your taggie to your liking.

Make a new layer.
Type your name.
I used color b9f9f7.
Stroke, Outside, 3, color 6a5c25.
I also used a drop shadow
and Bevel & Emboss.
These are the settings I used
for Bevel & Emboss.

Click OK.


MOST IMPORTANT!!
You must now do this:
Put the artist's name, website, and your license number
of the tube you used on the siggy!!
Add your name (ie: Designed by Your Name) behind this info.
Make sure this info is legible and clearly seen.

Save as PSD to maintain layers.
Then save as PNG, remembering to use a number behind your sig title.
YOU'RE DONE!!
I hope you had fun with this tut!
HUGS!♥

*This tut was created by me, Redneck Tuts by Savage. 
Any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.*
Artist: ©Keith Garvey www.garvgraphx.com PTE0041


0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Tribute to Rieka♥

To honor Rieka and all she has blessed me with, I will be leaving all my tuts that I have written with her kits on my blog. They are not coming down. Even though her kits are no longer available, the tuts I wrote using them are my tribute to her. Hopefully, they will inspire you the way Rieka inspired me. Love You, Rieka! You'll be forever in my heart.♥

About Me

My Photo
Savage
Hi Ya'll! I'm Savage and I'd like to welcome you to Redneck Tuts. These are not your ordinary tuts, as they are geared toward those of us that don't have "working knowledge" of Photoshop or PSP. My tuts are all done in PS. They are designed to show you different techniques that you may not know. I hope you learn something that you can use in your creations in the future. Please, just have fun and put your own spin on these tuts. Be original and shine! Love Ya! ♥
View my complete profile

♥Luv is Nice♥

♥ Followers ♥

♥ Gotta Luv These! ♥

♥Awesome Tuts♥

♥My Faces♥

♥My Blog Awards♥