♥Copyright Protected♥

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

♥ Forever Me ♥

♥ MY FORUM ♥

♥ CT's I Design For♥



♥Proud Member♥

♥I am Licensed with...♥

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

♥Special Licenses ♥

♥ CU License ♥

♥ Follow Me ♥

♥Free Fonts♥

♥Show Some Love♥

Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun #5
SUPPLIES NEEDED

TUBE OF CHOICE: I used the awesome artwork of
Orkus Art.
You must have a license to use this art.
You can find his art
and get a license  HERE. 

SCRAPKIT: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Collab 
by PolkaDot Scraps.
You can find it HERE.

FONT OF CHOICE: I used Azariel Demo.
I used Photoshop for this tut.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Let's have some fun!
Open a new canvas, 700x700.
Transparent background.
Use my taggie as a guide for placement of elements.

Open wire1.
Resize to 90%.
Center on canvas.

Open speaker1.
Place in lower right corner.

Open frame3.
Resize to 75%.
Behind this layer:
Open flower2.
Duplicate this layer.
Place these two layers
side by side behind frame3.

Open charm1.
Place inside frame3.

Open swirl1.
Place along top of frame3.
Open swirl2, resize to 50%.
Place on top of swirl1.
Open ribbon6, resize to 50%.
Place at top left corner of frame3.

Open frame2.
Open paper9.
Highlight frame2 layer.
Grab your magic wand.
Click inside frame2.
Highlight paper9 layer.
Go to Select in your tool bar.
Click Inverse.
Hit the Delete key on your keyboard.
Go back to Select.
Choose Deselect.
Move paper9 layer all the way
to the bottom of your Layer Palette
with the exception of your first
transparent layer.

Open your tube.
Duplicate this layer.
Hide one layer for now.
Move visible layer all the way down
so it's under the flower2 layers.
I flipped my tube Horizontally.
Place inside frame2.
Position where you like.
Highlight frame2 layer.
*Grab your magic wand.
Click inside frame.
Highlight your visible tube layer.
Go to Select in your tool bar.
Click Inverse.
Hit the Delete key on your keyboard.
Go back to Select.
Choose Deselect.*
With your tube layer highlighted
Go to the upper left corner of your Layer Palette.
Click the drop down arrow next to the word Normal.
Click Screen.
Leave the Opacity setting at 100%.

Now let's go back to your other tube layer.
Unhide this.
Your tube will end up on top of frame2.
For now, move it under frame2
in the Layer Palette.
Highlight your tube layer.
Grab an eraser.
Go over the bottom part of the frame
and ribbon with your eraser.
Remember, you are erasing the part
of your tube that hangs under the frame.
Go ahead and erase any other
part of your tube that is
visible beneath frame2.
Don't worry about her head.
That's gonna be just fine.
Now move your tube layer
on top of frame2 layer in the Layer Palette.
See? Her head is visible over the frame.

Open musicnote1, resize to 50%.
Duplicate this layer.
Resize this layer to 75%.
Duplicate this layer.
Place the music notes where you wish.

Open flower1, resize to 35%.
I placed this at the bottom of speaker.

Open wa1.
Center on tag.

Place a drop shadow on your layers.
I did not place a drop shadow on
paper layer
tube layer set to Screen

Resize your taggie to your liking.

Make a new layer.
Type your name.
I used Black.
Stroke, Outside, 3, White.
I also used a drop shadow.

MOST IMPORTANT!!
You must now do this:
Put the artist's name, website, and your license number
of the tube you used on the siggy!!
Add your name (ie: Designed by Your Name) behind this info.
Make sure this info is legible and clearly seen.

Save as PSD to maintain layers.
Then save as PNG, remembering to use a number behind your sig title.
YOU'RE DONE!!
I hope you had fun with this tut!
HUGS!♥

*This tut was created by me, Redneck Tuts by Savage. 
Any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.*
Artist: ©Orkus Art http://orkusart.deviantart.com PFD_Savage



0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Tribute to Rieka♥

To honor Rieka and all she has blessed me with, I will be leaving all my tuts that I have written with her kits on my blog. They are not coming down. Even though her kits are no longer available, the tuts I wrote using them are my tribute to her. Hopefully, they will inspire you the way Rieka inspired me. Love You, Rieka! You'll be forever in my heart.♥

About Me

My Photo
Savage
Hi Ya'll! I'm Savage and I'd like to welcome you to Redneck Tuts. These are not your ordinary tuts, as they are geared toward those of us that don't have "working knowledge" of Photoshop or PSP. My tuts are all done in PS. They are designed to show you different techniques that you may not know. I hope you learn something that you can use in your creations in the future. Please, just have fun and put your own spin on these tuts. Be original and shine! Love Ya! ♥
View my complete profile

♥Luv is Nice♥

♥ Followers ♥

♥ Gotta Luv These! ♥

♥Awesome Tuts♥

♥My Faces♥

♥My Blog Awards♥