♥Copyright Protected♥

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

♥ Forever Me ♥

♥ MY FORUM ♥

♥ CT's I Design For♥



♥Proud Member♥

♥I am Licensed with...♥

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

♥Special Licenses ♥

♥ CU License ♥

♥ Follow Me ♥

♥Free Fonts♥

♥Show Some Love♥

Saturday, August 6, 2011
SUPPLIES NEEDED

TUBE OF CHOICE: I used the awesome artwork of Verymany. 
You must have a license to use this art.
You can find Verymany's art and get your license HERE. 

SCRAPKIT:  Adoraskull by Designs by Sarah.
This is a PTU kit.
You can find it HERE.

FONT OF CHOICE: I used Kerater.

I used Photoshop for this tut.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Let's have some fun!
Open a new canvas, 700X700.
Transparent background.

Open pp 1.
Center on canvas.

Open frame 1.
Center.
Open frame 3.
Center over frame 1.
Grab an eraser.
Erase frame 3 so skull
on frame 1 shows.
Still on frame 3 layer,
Erase all the frame under the ribbon & bow.
Highlight frame 1 layer.
Erase the part of this frame
that shows below frame 3 ribbon & bow.
Open frame 5.
Center below the ribbon & bow
of frame 3 and rotate a bit.
Place this layer under frame 3.

Now go back and highlight
your paper layer.
Take an eraser and erase the paper
that is outside all frames.

Open your tube.
Place your tube on top of frame 1
and behind frame 5.
Erase the parts of your tube
that show below the ribbon & bow of frame 3.

Duplicate your tube layer twice.
Place these layers behind frame 5.
Center inside two of the frames.
*Highlight frame 5 layer.
Grab your magic wand.
Click inside one of the frames where your tube is.
Highlight that tube layer.
Go to Select in your toolbar.
Click Inverse.
Hit the Delete key on your keyboard.
Go back to Select.
Click Deselect.*
Repeat the steps marked *
for your second duplicate tube layer.
**Highlight your first duplicate tube layer.
Go to the upper left corner in your Layer Pallete.
Using the down arrow,
Click Luminosity.
Leave the Opacity settings at 100%.**
(This is located in the upper right corner of the Layer Pallete.)
Repeat these steps ** for your second duplicate tube layer.

Open star 2, resize to 50%.
Open star 3, resize to 65%.
Place these two layers behind the
open frames in frame 5.

Open beads.
Resize to 50%.
Place this behind your tube layer.

These are the elements I placed on top of the frames:
bow 4, resized to 35%
skulls 1, 2 & 3, resized to 25% and rotated slightly
bow 5, resized to 35%
button 3, resized to 25%
word art 2
I rotated this slightly.
star 1, resize to 35%
I duplicated this layer.
One is placed behind word art 2.
The other is placed in the upper right corner.
tag, resize to 40%
gem 1 & 2, resize to 25%
clipped flower, resize to 50%, rotate slightly

I placed a drop shadow on everything except:
beads
tube layers

For word art 2:
I placed a drop shadow
and Stroke, Center, 1, color fe61c8.

Resize your tag to your liking.

Make a new layer.
Type your name.
I used color: fe04a3.
Stroke, Outside, 3, Black
And I used drop shadow and Outer Glow.

MOST IMPORTANT!!
You must now do this:
Put the artist's name, website, and your license number
of the tube you used on the siggy!!
Add your name (ie: Designed by Your Name) behind this info.
Make sure this info is legible and clearly seen.

Save as PSD to maintain layers.
Then save as PNG, remembering to use a number behind your sig title.
YOU'RE DONE!!
I hope you had fun with this tut!
HUGS!♥

*This tut was created by me, Redneck Tuts by Savage. 
Any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.*
Artist: ©verymany www.picsfordesign.com PFD_Savage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Tribute to Rieka♥

To honor Rieka and all she has blessed me with, I will be leaving all my tuts that I have written with her kits on my blog. They are not coming down. Even though her kits are no longer available, the tuts I wrote using them are my tribute to her. Hopefully, they will inspire you the way Rieka inspired me. Love You, Rieka! You'll be forever in my heart.♥

About Me

My Photo
Savage
Hi Ya'll! I'm Savage and I'd like to welcome you to Redneck Tuts. These are not your ordinary tuts, as they are geared toward those of us that don't have "working knowledge" of Photoshop or PSP. My tuts are all done in PS. They are designed to show you different techniques that you may not know. I hope you learn something that you can use in your creations in the future. Please, just have fun and put your own spin on these tuts. Be original and shine! Love Ya! ♥
View my complete profile

♥Luv is Nice♥

♥ Followers ♥

♥ Gotta Luv These! ♥

♥Awesome Tuts♥

♥My Faces♥

♥My Blog Awards♥