♥Copyright Protected♥

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

♥ Forever Me ♥

♥ MY FORUM ♥

♥ CT's I Design For♥



♥Proud Member♥

♥I am Licensed with...♥

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

♥Special Licenses ♥

♥ CU License ♥

♥ Follow Me ♥

♥Free Fonts♥

♥Show Some Love♥

Saturday, August 13, 2011

SUPPLIES NEEDED

TUBE OF CHOICE: I used the awesome artwork of Verymany.
I used two different tubes.
You must have a license to use this art.
You can find Verymany's art
and get a license  HERE. 

SCRAPKIT:  Girls of PMTWS Collab
by Designs by Sarah
You can find it HERE.

MASK: Mask3 by Savage SWAK.
You can snag it HERE.

FONT OF CHOICE: I used BankScrD.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Let's have some fun!
Open a new canvas, 700x700.
Transparent background.
Use my taggie as a guide for placement of elements.

Open pp10.
Center on canvas.

Open Mask3.
You'll see three layers in Mask3.
Only move the layer called Mask
onto your siggy.
Place this on top of your paper.
With this layer highlighted
hold your CTRL key down on your keyboard
and hit your mask icon in the layer palette
at the same time.
You'll see little marching ants now.
Highlight your paper layer.
Click the mask button
(this is a square with a circle in it)
at the bottom of the layer palette.
*You should have two pictures in your paper layer now.
One of your paper and one of the mask.*
Hide your mask layer.
Highlight the paper layer.
Right click in the layer palette.
Hit Convert to Smart Object.
Right click again.
Click Rasterize Layer.
Now you can delete the gray mask layer.

Resize your new mask to your liking.

Open frame4.
Place toward top of tag.

Open your tubes.
Duplicate both tube layers
and hide the duplicated layers for now.
Move your original tube layers behind the frame.
Center them inside the frames.
*Highlight frame4 layer.
Grab your magic wand.
Click on the inside of the pink frame4.
Highlight your tube layer
that is centered in this frame.
Go to Select in your toolbar.
Click Inverse.
Hit the Delete key on your keyboard.
Go back to Select.
Click Deselect.*
Repeat the steps marked *
but click inside the black frame this time.

Use my tag as a guide for placement of these elements:
bow2, resize to 50%
bow1, resize to 45%
laptop
cupcake1
mp3 player, resize to 75%
skull1 & skull2, resize to 50%
candy1 & candy2, resize to 35%

Unhide your duplicated tube layers.
Resize them to fit the laptop screen.
I flipped mine Horizontally.
When you like the way they look
Right Click the top duplicated tube layer
in the Layer Palette.
From the pop up menu,
Choose Merge Down.
Now both duplicated tube layers will be one layer.
With this layer still highlighted,
Go to the upper left corner of your Layer Palette.
Click the drop down arrow next to the word Normal.
Select Luminosity.
Leave the Opacity set to 100%.

Highlight laptop layer.
Grab your magic wand.
Click on the inside of the screen.
Highlight your duplicated tubes layer.
Go to Select in your toolbar.
Click Inverse.
Hit the Delete key on your keyboard.
Go back to Select.
Click Deselect

Place a drop shadow on your layers.
I did not place a drop shadow on
the duplicated tubes layer.

Resize your taggie to your liking.

Make a new layer.
Type your name.
I used color f979cd.
Stroke, Outside, 3, Black.

MOST IMPORTANT!!
You must now do this:
Put the artist's name, website, and your license number
of the tube you used on the siggy!!
Add your name (ie: Designed by Your Name) behind this info.
Make sure this info is legible and clearly seen.

Save as PSD to maintain layers.
Then save as PNG, remembering to use a number behind your sig title.
YOU'RE DONE!!
I hope you had fun with this tut!
HUGS!♥

*This tut was created by me, Redneck Tuts by Savage. 
Any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.*
Artist: ©verymany www.picsfordesign.com PFD_Savage


0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Tribute to Rieka♥

To honor Rieka and all she has blessed me with, I will be leaving all my tuts that I have written with her kits on my blog. They are not coming down. Even though her kits are no longer available, the tuts I wrote using them are my tribute to her. Hopefully, they will inspire you the way Rieka inspired me. Love You, Rieka! You'll be forever in my heart.♥

About Me

My Photo
Savage
Hi Ya'll! I'm Savage and I'd like to welcome you to Redneck Tuts. These are not your ordinary tuts, as they are geared toward those of us that don't have "working knowledge" of Photoshop or PSP. My tuts are all done in PS. They are designed to show you different techniques that you may not know. I hope you learn something that you can use in your creations in the future. Please, just have fun and put your own spin on these tuts. Be original and shine! Love Ya! ♥
View my complete profile

♥Luv is Nice♥

♥ Followers ♥

♥ Gotta Luv These! ♥

♥Awesome Tuts♥

♥My Faces♥

♥My Blog Awards♥