♥Copyright Protected♥

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

♥ Forever Me ♥

♥ MY FORUM ♥

♥ CT's I Design For♥



♥Proud Member♥

♥I am Licensed with...♥

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

♥Special Licenses ♥

♥ CU License ♥

♥ Follow Me ♥

♥Free Fonts♥

♥Show Some Love♥

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

SUPPLIES NEEDED

TUBE OF CHOICE: I used the fantastic artwork of
The Hunter 
The tube I used came with a Close Up.
You must have a license to use this art.
You can find his art and get your license HERE.

SCRAPKIT: Pirates of the Caribean by Rieka Rafita.
This is a PTU kit. You can find it HERE.

FONT OF CHOICE: I used Grand Prix ES.

MASK: Rieka Mask 7.
You can find it HERE.

I used Photoshop for this tut.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Let's have some fun!
Open a canvas, transparent background, 700x700 pixels.

Open paper 4.
Center on canvas.
Open Rieka Mask 7.
Center.
With this layer highlighted
Grab your magic eraser.
Place the cursor on the black border of the mask.
Click.
Now to go the upper left corner of your Layer Palette.
Click the drop down arrow next to the word Normal.
Select Soft Light.
Your mask should now take on the paper color.
Grab a soft edged eraser.
Highlight the paper layer.
Erase around the edges of the mask.

Open your Close Up tube.
Place in upper right corner of mask.
Go to the upper right corner of your Layer Palette.
Click the drop down arrow next to the word Normal.
Select Screen.

Use my tag as a guide for placement of elements.

These are the elements I used:
ship, resize to 75%
fog, flip Horizontally
cup, resize to 75%
coinBox1, resize to 75%
Flip Horizontally
gold, resize to 45%
coinBox2, resize to 35%
coin1, resize to 40%
water
coin3, resize to 75%

Place a drop shadow on everything
except your mask, paper layers & Close Up tube.
Resize your siggy to your liking.

Make a new layer on top of all layers.
I used color: d8cc7f
With this layer highlighted
Go to Filter in your tool bar.
Choose Noise, Add Noise.
Amount: 25%
Uniform
Monochromatic
Then I added:
Stroke, Outside, 5, Black

MOST IMPORTANT!!
You must now do this:
Put the artist's name, website, and your license number
of the tube you used on the siggy!!
Add your name (ie: Designed by Your Name) behind this info.
Make sure this info is legible and clearly seen.

Save as PSD to maintain layers.
Then save as PNG, remembering to use a number behind your sig title.
YOU'RE DONE!!
I hope you had fun with this tut!
HUGS!

*This tut was created by me, Redneck Tuts by Savage. 
Any resemblance  to any other is purely coincidental.*
Artist: ©The Hunter http://apocalipsstudio.deviantart.com PTE0041

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Tribute to Rieka♥

To honor Rieka and all she has blessed me with, I will be leaving all my tuts that I have written with her kits on my blog. They are not coming down. Even though her kits are no longer available, the tuts I wrote using them are my tribute to her. Hopefully, they will inspire you the way Rieka inspired me. Love You, Rieka! You'll be forever in my heart.♥

About Me

My Photo
Savage
Hi Ya'll! I'm Savage and I'd like to welcome you to Redneck Tuts. These are not your ordinary tuts, as they are geared toward those of us that don't have "working knowledge" of Photoshop or PSP. My tuts are all done in PS. They are designed to show you different techniques that you may not know. I hope you learn something that you can use in your creations in the future. Please, just have fun and put your own spin on these tuts. Be original and shine! Love Ya! ♥
View my complete profile

♥Luv is Nice♥

♥ Followers ♥

♥ Gotta Luv These! ♥

♥Awesome Tuts♥

♥My Faces♥

♥My Blog Awards♥